Welcome to your personal Mexico travel guide on and off the beaten path! Mexico has been my second home for more than a decade and I am excited to share everything I know about this amazing country and take you to discover the most spectacular sides of Mexico, the delicious food, the stunning beaches, its incredible culture, and much more.
Together we’ll explore the mystic cenotes, the hidden Mayan ruins, colonial cities, hidden waterfall, hiking trails, and much more! Stay with me. I will take you by the hand through this journey across spectacular Mexico!
ABOUT THE EDITOR
Hey, this is me in the picture, at the bottom of the spectacular waterfall El Chiflon in Chiapas. I am Isabella, please to meet you! I was born and raised in Italy but moved out in my 30s to exploring the world. Mexico chose me twice, and after the second time, I have never left. I lived in Cancun for 7 years and backpacked around Mexico for 10 months, exploring its diverse territory and culture, the different traditions, and falling in love every day more. There are so many unique places to visit in Mexico, and I have created this site to show them all to you. I am still traveling in and out of Mexico, and I always find something new to explore. Want to know more about my story? Click here
EXPLORE MEXICO BY DESTINATION
NOT SURE WHAT TO SEARCH FOR?
- Mexico travel tips that you should read before traveling to Mexico
- How to get to Tulum from Cancun
- How to get to Playa del Carmen from Cancun
- How to get to Cozumel from Playa del Carmen, Tulum, and Cancun
- What you should know about the Mexican Culture before traveling to Mexico
- A local guide on Mexican food culture and traditions